Eyeliner Tattoos Specialist in Verona NJ
If you are sick of applying eyeliner each day, or noticing how difficult it can be to achieve the perfect winged eyeliner, get help from a specialist at True Bliss Medical. Contact us today to learn about our semi-permanent eyeliner procedure or schedule an appointment online! Our med spa is located at 96 Pompton Ave. Suite 102, Verona, NJ 07044.
Table of Contents:
What is an eyeliner tattoo?
What are the benefits of an eyeliner tattoo?
What’s the difference between cosmetic tattooing and a traditional tattoo?
How long does the procedure take?
Applying eyeliner each day can not only be time-consuming, but difficult. While we constantly hear about the “they need to look like sisters, not twins” we too often try to make both eyes look almost identical to each other, and in the process, can take up a lot of time, energy, and mistakes to create exactly what we are looking for.
Eyeliner tattoos can make each morning a breeze. Wake up with perfected makeup each morning with eyeliner tattoos. Eyeliner tattoo is a form of cosmetic tattooing, which is also known as semi-permanent makeup. Eyeliner tattoos are completed by a trained specialist to provide such a service.
The pigment is directed into the skin in either a fine, thin, medium or thick style of eyeliner. With semi-permanent eyeliner tattoos, the pigment is created to fade over time, as facial changes, trends, and aging occur, you may want to go thinner or thicker over time for your eyeliner tattoo.
Semi-permanent eyeliner tattoos provide many benefits to each patient who undergoes the treatment, including:
• Smudge-proof and waterproof eyeliner
• Eyeliner accentuates the eye shape and color of the client’s eyes without the need for traditional makeup
• No need to apply messy, hard-to-do eyeliner each day
Often interchange traditional tattoos with semi-permanent eyeliner tattoos. While the process may be similar in technique, there are some main differences that keep them separate, these differences include:
• Eyeliner tattoo which is applied to only the first layers of the skin, as time goes on, the color begins to fade till it is shown as a barely their complexion. Traditional tattooing is different, as the tattoo ink is deposited much deeper into the skin, providing a much more permanent tone.
• Semi-permanent for eyeliner tattoos mean they only last on average about 12 to 18 months, often our patients will get a yearly touch up which is required if they want to continue to keep the eyeliner looking fresh.
• Semi-permanent eyeliner tattoos are less painful than traditional tattoos, as they only go a few layers deep on the skin, while traditional tattooing goes much deeper.
• Cosmetic tattoo ink, like found in eyeliner tattoos contain less metal base in them, this component is what allows the traditional tattoo ink to adhere permanently.
Semi-permanent eyeliner tattoos take an average of 2 to 3 hours to complete. From start to finish, this includes the numbing process which is applied to the lip to ensure you do not feel any pain or discomfort during the treatment process. Applying a traditional eyeliner tattoo look, which often takes less time than that of a stronger eyeliner, cat-eye, or wing, which can take on the longer side of 2-3 hours to complete.
Many eyeliner tattoos that are completed on our patients last on average 8 to 18 months. This fully depends on each patient’s skin, how well it holds up the pigment, medications used skin type, and health. Eventually, each patient will need to come in for a touch-up; this is highly recommended if you want to continue to see the appealing look of an eyeliner tattoo.
The healing process, once the semi-permanent eyeliner tattoo is complete, is usually 7-10 days. There is no downtime after the treatment is complete, we just provide a list of cautionary to follow, some of which include:
• Avoid wearing mascara, this is full of bacteria which will increase our chances of an infection occurring before the skin has fully healed
• Avoid rubbing or touching the eye area, this is to minimize the risk of any germs and bacteria which is commonly spread by touch
• Avoid going in swimming pools and saunas, as this can irritate the newly completed eyeliner tattoo
• Avoid heavy exercise as well, as this can also irritate the newly completed eyeliner tattoo
Visit True Bliss Medical for more information. We serve patients from Verona NJ, Livingston NJ, West Orange NJ, Montclair NJ, Clifton NJ, Cedar Grove NJ, and Wayne NJ.
Additional Services You May Need
Additional Services You May Need
- Aesthetic Services for Men
- Detox 360 Program
- Eyebrow Micropigmentation
- Eyeliner Tattoos
- Facials and Chemical Peels
- Functional Medicine
- Hair and Skin Restoration
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lash Line Enhancement
- Lip Blushing
- Lip Filler Specialist
- Neuromodulators Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- PDO Brow Lift
- PDO Thread Lift
- PEP Factor for Skin and Scalp
- Scalp Micropigmentation
- Secret RF Microneedling
- Subnovii Fibroblast Pen
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Exosome Therapy